You don’t have to be an SEO expert to know that Google is constantly changing.
No, I’m not just talking about the daily doodles. Google is evolving behind the scenes too.
In order for the search engine to keep up with the vast quantity of content on the internet, they need to find new ways to filter information so users can find what they’re looking for.
Most of the time, these updates are undetectable and occur almost daily.
But, every once in awhile, Google decides to lay down the law and flush out all of those spammy websites with thin content, so users can have a better search experience.
Curious to find out if you’ll be affected by this update? Check out this podcast episode for all the latest news from Google, Facebook, YouTube, and more!
Get the episode on iTunes: http://apple.co/2njVJba
Free Bonus: Discover how to create videos that generate ROI with this free, 5-part video course. Click here for instant access!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
- Saturday Night Live’s YouTube subscriptions has increased by 48% since they started political skits about the Trump Administration
- Search engine experts are speculating that a new Google algorithm update is targeting link quality
- Greg Jarboe shares that 70% of viewing happens on mobile, people around the world are watching 1 billion hours on YouTube each day, and YouTube’s algorithm watch time is the most important ranking factor
- YouTube launches “Uptime”, an app for watching videos with your friends
- Google has found that Millennial dads are watching more parenting-related videos than moms
- YouTube is challenging content creators and ad agencies to use 6-second TrueView ads
- Twitter, on the other hand, is promising guaranteed ad placements for big brands
- Don’t forget about YouTube TV, and what you can do to take advantage of their major business move
- Facebook just signed a contract with Major League Soccer in the U.S. to stream at least 22 matches this season
Links & Resources
- Get our FREE Video Mini-Course to learn how to create videos that generate ROI
Here’s a photo from the Barenaked Ladies concert I went to while I was in Miami!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.