If you’ve already listened to yesterday’s podcast, you may have noticed that it was missing something…
We’ve officially broken our weekly Video Marketing Mastery Podcast into two parts!
Based on your feedback, we’ve decided to publish a podcast about video marketing tips and tactics each Tuesday, and another about video marketing news updates on Wednesdays.
That way, you can pick and choose the kind of information you want to listen to.
Free Bonus: Discover how to create videos that generate ROI with this free, 5-part video course. Click here for instant access!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- A client recently requested a “Three Cry Video”; tune in to find out what it is
- Where Kristo has been for the past two weeks
- The official state bird of California
- What my essential Facebook Live tools are
- REMINDER: We’re splitting the podcast into 2 parts — on Tuesdays, you’ll hear video marketing tips and tactics, and on Wednesdays, you’ll get the latest news that marketers need to know
- News Update: Facebook users can now report a news story that they believe is fake
- News Update: Google is rolling out a new service, YouTube TV
- How to potentially use YouTube TV to grow your business
- News Update: Snap stock was considered to be overvalued at the time of the first day of trading
Links & Resources
- Last week, I created a couple of videos to explain best practices for Facebook live videos. Check out Part 1 and Part 2 below:
- Get our FREE Video ROI Mini-Course here
- Don’t forget to listen to Episode 67 to learn about Account Based vs. Inbound Marketing
We had Diarmaid Murtagh, who has acted in the History Channel’s “Vikings” and the movie, “Monumental Men,” in the office to record some VO!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How to Use Video to Set Up Your First Client Meeting (Ep. 136) - January 17, 2018
- How to Use Video in B2B Marketing (Ep. 135) - January 15, 2018
- When To Be Creative vs. When To Execute (Ep. 134) - January 11, 2018