Are there additional services you could provide to offer a more complete experience for your customers?
Before you answer, let me give you an example…
After working with dozens of clients, we noticed a recurring speed bump that was delaying our video marketing projects.
Often times, the client needed their web developer to add critical components to their website in order for the video to perform successfully.
And in some cases, they needed to create a brand new site.
As you can imagine, this was pushing back timelines and adding another layer of complexity to the client’s project.
So that’s when I asked myself, “How can I better cater to our existing clients?”
Suddenly, I had my lightbulb moment.
I tapped into my existing contacts, brought a web-developer onto my team, and started providing web-development services for our clients.
Now, if our clients need it, we’re able to optimize their website without delaying our primary business.
PLUS, we increased our revenue because 30% of our clients needed to update their website to get the best results from the video marketing tactics we were recommending.
So, I invite you to ask, “How can you better cater to your existing clients?”
And if you want to hear how Amazon is implementing this strategy into their business, along with the latest news in video marketing, then tune into today’s episode.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Amazon is considering dipping their toes into the online event ticket sales business (a $5 billion dollar industry)
- What mico-moments are, how they affect mobile user purchases, and how service-based businesses can leverage this to increase sales
- The three things every video marketing strategy should include
- Snapchat’s new AI algorithm and how it’s adding value to their target customers
- How Facebook is adding a new video feature that will boost overall ad revenue and connect more fans and creators to each other
- How WireBuzz used video to crush a kickstarter campaign for an A-list celebrity 3 weeks sooner than expected
- Motley Fool’s take on Facebook’s big push into video
- The most common question people ask me about my career, and how I answer it so that it makes immediate sense
- Why an unemotional prospect will not buy, and how to stir up his or her emotions so that they will
- My advice to anyone who wants to successfully start a YouTube channel
Links & Resources
- The Big List of Video Marketing Statistics For 2017
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Tweet me @TheToddHartley if you’re a new follower and want to receive a personalized video from yours truly
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019
- Proving Results From Video Marketing (Ep. 212) - August 29, 2019
- The Latest Development of LinkedIn Live Video (Ep. 211) - August 1, 2019