If you’ve listened to the show before, you know that I’ve had to navigate past learning disabilities for most of my life.
From grade school through high school, I visited one professional after the next to better understand my learning disorder. However, all the conflicting advice just caused more confusion and frustration.
But there’s one man who has been a guiding light throughout this journey, and that man is my dad.
My dad helped me through the hard years and celebrated with me when I was accepted into the University of Arizona SALT Center.
Now, I’m on the Business Advisory Board for the University of Arizona SALT Center and I’m helping clients reach past their prospects attention distractions to make a real impact.
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, my dad and I walk down memory lane and talk about what learning disorders look like and how that’s shaped who I am today. Plus, you’ll discover how to transfer your businesses’ message into the minds of your digitally distracted customers.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What my one degree of separation to Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 is.
- My dad’s first recollection of me having attention disorders.
- What the experts said about my learning disability and what was actually going on.
- Why getting into the University of Arizona SALT Center was a life-changing moment for me.
- How my learning differences allow me to help clients tap into their target audience.
- The lessons my dad taught me to spark my entrepreneurial brain.
- How I learned to overbid whenever possible.
- What’s intimidating about the digital marketing business.
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.