Being a great marketer is like being a great chef, sometimes it takes many iterations before you craft the perfect recipe. Even then, it’s important to continually run new tests to try and make it better.
Marketers and video creators who favor perfectionism over failing forward struggle to overcome adversity. Why? Because they think that they aren’t smart enough to do it right the first time.
This isn’t the case at all. At least not for me and my team. We’re always iterating, always learning from the analytics and always tinkering to get optimal results.
In this episode, I sit down with a member of the WireBuzz digital strategy team, Tim Alwell, and we’ll walk you through the process of identifying flaws in your digital execution.
We’ll discern the real problems you’re facing in your digital marketing and strategize the solution.
So if you’re ready to learn how to audit your digital performance (hint: failure IS an option), then you need to push play on this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why the first thing I do in the morning is go on a run or workout.
- Why marketers and video creators who don’t adopt the mindset of constant learning, struggle to overcome adversity.
- Why Starbucks mobile payment solution is the number one loyalty program in the world.
- What Instagram is doing to block bullying and harassment.
- Why it’s unconstitutional for public officials to block Twitter followers who criticize them.
- The reason behind why the NFL voted to make changes to the kickoff and why they used a video to release the new rules.
- The different pieces of content and the tools WireBuzz is using to get event planners to hire me.
- Why it’s important to audit your performance and how to make decisions based on your results.
- What we did to improve our landing page.
- Why spending more can get you better data.
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019