Let’s talk about your prospect’s decreasing attention span.
You’ve probably heard the statistic that human beings have an average attention span of 8 seconds, which is less than a goldfish.
But if that were true, you wouldn’t hear stories of people binge-watching entire seasons of their favorite Netflix show in one day, or video gamers engaging in 24-hour long marathon sessions.
The truth is, we’ll pay infinite attention to things that are interesting and relevant to us.
For business leaders and marketers, that means getting the right people to pay attention long enough to consume your marketing message so they feel certain enough to make a buying decision.
In this episode, I’m going to break the limiting belief businesses have around attention spans. Then, I’m going to reveal what we do at WireBuzz to command and retain attention long enough to communicate a sales message.
This episode is loaded with actionable tips and frameworks that you can implement in your business right away, so hit that play button and tune in to this week’s episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The TRUTH about attention spans that no one else is telling you
- The two types of marketing that no longer work
- WireBuzz’s 5-step messaging framework to hack attention (and maintain it)
- 6 video hacks that will make your content more relevant and engaging
Links & Resources
- You Now Have a Shorter Attention Span Than a Goldfish
- Busting the Attention Span Myth
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics Worksheet
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019