You’ve probably heard…Facebook is going all-in on video.
Brands that use videos on Facebook reach a higher percentage of their audience with each post and drive significantly more engagement than brands that don’t.
And then there’s Facebook ads, which provide amazing targeting options at a surprisingly low cost (if you know what you’re doing).
But how do you put them together? Are Facebook videos ads even effective?
Well, according to Facebook Ad Expert Rick Mulready, the answer is a resounding “yes.” In this episode, Rick shares how to double your ROI using Facebook video ads.
You’ll discover the essential elements of a successful Facebook video ad campaign, from creating the video to targeting the right audience, and even how to use your metrics to make smart optimizations and get better results over time.
You don’t want to miss this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Facebook is going all-in on video
- The reason brands are adopting Facebook video so quickly
- How video helps marketers reach a higher percentage of their Facebook fans
- What to do when you’re uncomfortable being in front of a camera
- What makes Facebook an effective ad platform for marketers?
- Some ad targeting strategies that work really well on Facebook
- How “Lookalike Audiences” work and why they’re so effective
- How Facebook videos provide advanced retargeting options to advertisers based on how followers engage with your videos
- Why choosing “views” as your video ad objective may be short-sighted (and what to choose instead)
- The importance of clarifying your strategy before you commit to creating a video ad campaign on Facebook
- How to design a video for Facebook ads
- How muted, autoplay videos affect your strategy and how to design a video to overcome it
- The #1 mistake marketers make with Facebook video (and what to do instead)
- How to use your metrics to optimize a Facebook video ad campaign and get better results over time
Links & Resources
- Rick Mulready’s blog: RickMulready.com
- Rick’s Podcast: The Art of Paid Traffic
- Get our free step-by-step guide on writing persuasive video scripts
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019