So, you have an awesome product or service, but for some reason, customers aren’t flocking to you for it.
Maybe you feel like your marketing tactics are successful on paper, but they’re just not producing the results you need.
Your marketing and sales teams each have no idea what the other is doing, but you’re not sure how to align them.
Basically, you like the idea of being an inbound organization, but you don’t know how to execute the strategy. Or maybe you don’t even know what inbound is.
If this sounds like you, then you need to tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
In this episode, I interview Dan Tyre of HubSpot. Yes, THE HubSpot. And we talk about the ins and outs of inbound and why every organization needs to understand this important and powerful concept.
In fact, Dan’s such an inbound expert, he just wrote the book on it, literally. So we’ll discuss the concepts of the book in-depth as well.
If you want to transform your organization and provide value to your customers and prospects alike, you don’t want to miss this episode.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why inbound revolutionizes organizations, and how to become an inbound organization.
- Why 50% of your content should be video.
- How attention span can be tracked to provide meaningful data.
- Why organizations have to help people and be authentic or they’ll get annihilated.
- What the inbound perspective is and how to create a strategy around it.
- How an inbound philosophy can be a guiding light to the overall sales and marketing plan.
- Why the customer experience must be exemplary.
- The steps you should take to resolve a customer issue.
- Why CEOs should write content.
- How to create an on-ramp of helpful information for people.
Links & Resources
- Pre-order Dan Tyre’s book on Amazon.
- Get information about Dan Tyre’s book Inbound Organization and mSpot.
- Learn about HubSpot’s
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How Michaela Alexis Grew Her LinkedIn Followers to Over 156,000 (Ep. 222) - February 11, 2020
- The Art of Business Storytelling, featuring Kindra Hall (Ep. 221) - February 3, 2020
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020