Posted by Todd Hartley | July 18, 2016
Hands down, video is the most effective form of media available today.
Not only are viewers 4x more likely to watch a video than read text, but people tend to perceive video as relaxing and entertaining, allowing them to enjoy and absorb the information that’s being delivered more readily.
Seriously, there’s a science to it!
In this episode, Todd explains why people love to watch videos, and how you can use this information as a tool to increase sales and improve your marketing results.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why viewers retain information better after watching a video than when they read text
- What the Dual Coding Theory of Education means to businesses, and how video inherently puts this theory into action
- Why evoking emotion with video helps sway decision-making to increase sales
Links & Resources
- Download our Free Worksheet: How to Choose Profitable Video Topics
- Want to know even more about video’s persuasive powers? Check out this blog post
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to catch our latest videos!
- Never miss a video or podcast when you sign up for our email newsletter. We’ll keep you updated on the latest in video marketing!
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- What Fake News Means for Google and Facebook (Ep. 52) - December 6, 2016
- Viewtopia 2016: How Salesforce Uses Video in their Content Strategy (Ep. 51) - November 29, 2016
- Is Video Better at Driving Traffic or Closing Sales? (Ep. 50) - November 22, 2016