Have you heard of the renowned book, The 5 Love Languages?
It outlines 5 ways to express and experience love: receiving gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch.
Author, Gary Chapman, theorizes that each person has one primary love language and couples who communicate using their partner’s preferred love language can experience a more healthy and affectionate relationship.
Makes sense, right!?
So when YouTube surveys their audience of 1.6 billion users and discovers that people are 3x more likely to prefer watching a YouTube tutorial video than reading the product’s instructions…
…we know that there’s a high likelihood of video being your target customers preferred way to learn.
In other words, it’s their love language!
But video marketing isn’t just about creating a professional looking video. It’s about getting your target customer to take a desired action — whether that’s opting in for a lead magnet, registering for a webinar, scheduling a demo or purchasing your product or service.
So while lighting, composition, depth of field and angles are important… finding a marketer who can lay out the digital marketing strategy and execute on it is the MOST important part.
If you want to learn how to combine your target customers language of love with a smart digital marketing strategy that moves the needle for your business, then tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to map out each piece of the strategy before you create any content
- Why you should be ethical about metrics and accounting if you’re providing a service
- Why Facebook is being sued for misleading advertisers on potential reach
- How WireBuzz is implementing Gary Vaynerchuk’s pillar content strategy
- How WireBuzz helped The University of Arizona SALT Center create 5 separate customer journey pages
- Why you need to combine an airtight marketing argument with great video production to generate video ROI
- Why vocal tonality is a key component to creating a successful video
- Why HubSpot’s entire online certification program is in video
Links & Resources
- Todd’s Speech In Minneapolis: Using Video To Sell Products at Faster Rates (Ep. 168)
- The Stories You’ve Always Wanted to Hear (Ep. 150)
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- The 7 Stages to a Successful Video Project (Ep. 181) - November 8, 2018
- How Chili’s Generated 7,800 Leads Using YouTube Form Ads (Ep. 180) - November 1, 2018
- 3 Strategies to Turn Social Media Followers Into Customers, ft. Henry Kaminski Jr. (Ep. 179) - October 25, 2018