It’s a mistake we see all the time…
New clients come to us with an existing batch of videos, but have no idea how to use them.
Ultimately, a video needs to be viewed by the right people, in the right context, to get the best results.
And unfortunately, it’s very easy to create videos that have a short shelf-life or aren’t optimized for the places you intend to use them. That’s why WireBuzz begins all our video projects with strategy…you want to know where you’re going to use the video BEFORE you create it.
But assuming you have the right kind of video, where are some of the places you can share it to drive views, engagement, and sales?
Well that’s what I’m sharing in this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
Get the episode on iTunes: http://apple.co/1thfS3S
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- News Update: Why you need to focus right now on site speed for the Google Mobile Algorithm
- News Update: Wistia, the video hosting tool we shared in episode 17, just announced a direct integration with Salesforce — find out what that means for your business.
- Why YouTube isn’t always the best choice for the videos you post on your website (and what to use instead)
- Some techniques for sharing your video in email to get better open rates, click rates, and on-page engagement
- Why people prefer video emails to text-based emails
- The reason YouTube is such a valuable place to post your videos (even if you posted it elsewhere too)
- Why YouTube ads are so effective for putting your content in front of your target customers
- Why video gets shared 3x more than other types of content
- How Facebook defines views differently from YouTube
- How to use video at trade shows and conferences to get more booth traffic and leads
- Why you should use training videos to get your team to communicate your message consistently
Links & Resources
- Test How Mobile-Friendly Your Website Is with this free tool
- Our episode on video strategy with Marcus Krieg
- How to choose the right video player for your goals (and part 2)
- Get our Free Topic Selection Worksheet
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019