Do you want an effective way to generate leads that’s not from Facebook ads, Instagram or cold outreach?
Why not YouTube?
It has over 1.8 billion monthly users — that’s within spitting distance of Facebook’s 2 billion monthly users.
And Chili’s Grill and Bar used YouTube form ads to raise awareness for its 3 for $10 deal while generating 7,800 leads in the process.
Not bad, right?
YouTube form ads are like Facebook lead ads, allowing people to submit their name and email right below the ad (without leaving the platform or needing a landing page).
Whenever I see a result like this, I think about how we can use this strategy to help our clients or even boost our own marketing campaigns for WireBuzz
So if you want to hear more about how Chili’s pulled this off, plus the latest news in digital marketing, then tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Google is adding support for external microphones to the pixel camera app
- Why Apple plans to giveaway its TV content for free
- Digital now makes up 51% of US ad spending
- Facebook is using your two factor authentication phone numbers to target you with ads
- How Facebook is bringing you more video with Facebook Premieres
- How Twitter publishers can monetize their global audience with in-stream video ads
- Reddit surpasses 1 billion monthly video views — should you be marketing there?
- How you can reach 300 million users using Quora’s new broad targeting ad feature
- Snapchat launches multiple e-commerce ad options for holiday shopping
- How to generate brand awareness and generate leads with YouTube form ads
Links & Resources
- [Webinar] How to Speed Up Medical Device Sales Using Video
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Using Video to Convert More Conference Leads into Customers (Ep. 184) - December 5, 2018
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Customer Testimonial Story (Ep. 183) - November 30, 2018
- How Restaurants Can Grow Their Business Using Video (Ep. 182) - November 20, 2018