Looking to use Facebook Ads to generate more targeted leads for your business?
With over 2 billion monthly active users, it’s a utopia for virtually any business that wants more traffic.
But the Facebook gold rush has spread like wildfire, and our news feeds are saturated with more ads than ever before.
Marketing experts see the trends — people are becoming more immune to ads and costs are rising due to increased competition.
After all, no one wakes up and thinks, “I can’t wait to sign up for a free webinar on Facebook today!”
So how do you hack their attention and get them interested in what your business has to offer, without hemorrhaging your budget?
I’m bringing on Steve Hetrick, Director of Advertising at Wirebuzz, to shed light on this topic.
Together, we’ll be sharing the ins and outs of using Facebook ads to move people through the different stages of the buying process.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The five stages of the buying process and how to optimize your ads at each stage
- How the buying process differs in B2B versus B2C
- The six emotions that drive human decision-making so that you can use them in your ad copy
- How to use Facebook ads to target people at the awareness stage, consideration stage, and decision stage
- How to steal the best practices from television infomercials and apply them to your Facebook ad copy
- The 40, 40, 20 principles of marketing design
- How to segment your customer list inside of Facebook based on their actions
- What does it cost to promote a video ad and how does it vary?
- What’s a good call-to-action for each stage in the buying process?
- How brick-and-mortar businesses can use Facebook ads to generate more leads and sales
- Why companies should consider manual bidding during the holiday season to lower expenses
- How Facebook’s algorithm auto-optimizes your campaigns
- When it’s the right time to discuss Facebook advertising budget with your clients
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- The Right Way to Charm & Prospect New Business using Video (Ep. 186) - January 9, 2019
- How to Create a Winning Video Marketing Strategy (Ep. 185) - January 4, 2019
- Using Video to Convert More Conference Leads into Customers (Ep. 184) - December 5, 2018