Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Dec 20, 2019 2:53:00 AM
It's that time of the year when the entire marketing world starts publishing its “trends for 2020.”
But honestly, a lot of them are “meh” and I’m tired of it. I’d rather give you something that stands the test of time (because trends are trendy and they come and go).
So in this episode, I’m unleashing the timeless megatrend you need to understand if you’re going to be a successful marketer, entrepreneur, business lead or video marketer over the next decade.
The horizon on this trend is not 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, or even 5 years. This is going to be good for a decade-plus.
Ready to crush your marketing goals in 2020? Then tune in to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The irrefutable marketing law that you can use for the next 10 years
- Why businesses need to adapt to their customers changing expectations
- The tectonic shift that has changed the way customers buy
Links & Resources
- What Marketers Can Learn from the Navy’s Video Recruiting Strategy (Ep. 174)
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.