Video marketers have a tendency to make video sound like the end-all be-all to any business problem — making it out to be the holy grail of digital marketing.
But the truth is, even the best videos won’t take the place of tried and true online marketing tactics. In order for your videos to perform (and more importantly — generate ROI) you need to use them as a part of a larger strategy.
Videos need to be seamlessly integrated with the rest of your marketing to be effective, so that you don’t end up with a train wreck on your hands.
As with every Video Marketing Mastery podcast episode, I want to do everything I can to make sure your business is approaching video marketing in a smart, strategic way. So listen to this podcast episode to learn how to avoid the trainwreck and “keep everything on track”, plus the latest in video marketing news!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How close our clients are to detecting early stage cancer
- How to use video to enhance your online marketing tactics
- The rapid rate at which network television viewers are declining
- How Amazon is helping out customers that can’t afford their Prime membership
- How a 93-year-old bride-to-be is choosing her wedding dress
- The next rumored Apple device
- Why SnapChat has acquired a location-based analytics and ad measurement startup called Placed
- How Apple nailed their copy at their WWDC 2017 keynote
- What the WireBuzz team thinks about QR codes
- How IOS 11 is going to make splitting the check easier
- What apple is doing to stop videos from autoplaying in the Safari browser
- The great time Colin and I had with our clients, TimefireVR
- What reportedly causes NBA players to perform worse on gameday
- What former NFL coaches and twin brothers, Rex and Rob Ryan, did that went viral on Twitter
- What YouTube’s updated Creator Guidelines mean to the YouTube community
Links & Resources
- Tweet me @TheToddHartley if you’re a new follower and want to receive a personalized video from yours truly
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
Check out these videos of Colin and I exploring Hypatia, the first virtual reality city, created by our friends at TimefireVR!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How Katy Perry Pushed the Boundaries of Live Video (Ep. 96) - June 21, 2017
- How to Use Music and Sound in Your Business Video (Ep. 95) - June 20, 2017
- How to Avoid a Video Marketing Trainwreck (Ep. 94) - June 14, 2017