Marketing has become a game of tactics and attempts to shortcut quality by publishing volumes of content.
But as we move into 2019, more brands are having a marketing paradigm shift — they’re starting with strategy first, and tactics second.
At WireBuzz, we’ve been preaching that philosophy for a long time.
And just to be clear, the strategy is a combination of your marketing message and the sequence of steps your prospects take in order to become a customer.
The tactics are all the individual things you do along the way to make that happen, whether that’s blogging, Facebook ads, videos, webinars, podcasts, emails, etc.
In this episode, Marcus Kreig (WireBuzz’s director of strategy) returns for an all-killer, no-filler discussion on how to create a winning video marketing strategy. Because, with the right strategy and marketing message, the tactics will work.
And when you apply those mindset shifts and approach your marketing more deliberately, that’s when you succeed.
So if you want a better understanding of marketing strategy and how to create a funnel that moves your potential customers from point A to point Z, then tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The first step to creating a winning video marketing strategy
- Two mistakes we see marketers make all the time.
- Five marketing gurus to follow in 2019
- The biggest transition we’ve seen in the video marketing space over the last 7 years
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How Shay Rowbottom Has Generated 20 Million Video Views and 180,000 Followers on LinkedIn (Ep. 223) - February 21, 2020
- How Michaela Alexis Grew Her LinkedIn Followers to Over 156,000 (Ep. 222) - February 11, 2020
- The Art of Business Storytelling, featuring Kindra Hall (Ep. 221) - February 3, 2020