Many businesses rely on events to generate their leads and customers because it’s one of the few opportunities to get face time with prospects.
But is your booth loop video hooking your prospects attention and supporting your sales teams efforts?
Do you have a process to segment and follow up after the event ends to keep the engagement going while it’s hot?
And are you capturing assets that you can distribute to all your prospects who didn’t attend the event?
A smart video marketing strategy can enhance your business’s conference results every step of the way.
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, I’m on the exhibit hall floor at the National Society of Genetic Counselors conference showing you real examples of conference strategies, both good and bad.
So if you’re interested in learning how video marketing fits into a conference strategy for converting more leads, tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The big mistake company’s make with their booth loop videos and how to fix it
- How to splinter your booth loop video into other usable assets
- A smart marketing tactic that one company used to attract a long line of prospects to their booth
- How companies are using badge scanners to build their database and segment customers
- Why it’s critical to record content during the event which you can distribute to prospects who didn’t attend
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019