Would you buy something if you didn’t know what to do with it?
This isn’t a trick question: the answer is no.
The same is true with video marketing. You can create the best video for your clients, but if there is no underpinning strategy, you’re leaving its performance up to chance.
And what happens if it doesn’t generate the results your client was expecting? You’ll feel embarrassed and your clients will stop doing business with you.
That’s why smart video marketers start with strategy. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a product that is misaligned with the businesses’ goals.
In this week’s episode, we talk about the different stages of creating a winning strategy with WireBuzz’s very own: Marcus Krieg (President), Tim Alwell (Strategist and Copywriter), Sarah Scott (Producer), Alicia Longo (Producer), and Devon Dresback (Video Director On Set). We also go a little too far with the behind the scenes details, just a “heads” up.
If your content has been on point but you haven’t been seeing the results, then tune into this week’s episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to create the right strategy for your specific client
- The various stages of creating a marketing strategy
- Why strategy needs to be the base of your videos in order to be successful
Links & Resources
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019
- Proving Results From Video Marketing (Ep. 212) - August 29, 2019
- The Latest Development of LinkedIn Live Video (Ep. 211) - August 1, 2019