A new year needs a new marketing plan, right?
And 2018 is going to be the year of the mobile device.
You’re probably already limiting the devices you carry around with you, and with the invention of the smartphone, you hardly need to carry around your camera anymore.
I’m betting you already use your phone to check your emails, and post on social media.
Heck, there’s a good chance that you’re reading this post on your phone, too.
But have you considered the value of ensuring your website videos are smartphone friendly?
Take a moment, wherever you are, and look around. How many people near you are glued to their phone right now? If you’re not capturing that audience with your video content, you’re missing out on valuable sales.
And you will continue to miss out on those sales unless you start ensuring that each video you make looks enticing and easy to read on mobile devices.
We are charging rapidly towards a one device life and if you aren’t prepared for it, you’ll be left behind. This episode of Video Marketing Mastery will give you some actionable steps to ensure you’re leading the one device life parade.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Instagram now allows optional photo and video message replays using a separate app
- Why Facebook Live now has a built-in screen-sharing function
- How Apple launched a new YouTube channel offering device tutorials
- How Google is testing an answers carousel within the search results snippets
- What is Google’s Mobile-First Index and how you can prepare
- What advice Google has leading up to the mobile-first index
- How Facebook will begin demoting ‘engagement bait’ in your News Feed
- Why Uber’s top lawyer told staff: ‘If you’re still spying on people, quit it’
- How Apple and Stanford Medicine have teamed up to research heart rhythm via Apple Watch
- Why the time is now; marketers must move away from a desktop paradigm
- Why YouTube videos on your iPhone will no longer have black bars
- When is YouTube a Good Option for Marketers
- How YouTube go reached 10 million downloads on the play store
Links & Resources
- Q3 217 Global Index Video Mobile Device Video statistics
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How to Use Video to Set Up Your First Client Meeting (Ep. 136) - January 17, 2018
- How to Use Video in B2B Marketing (Ep. 135) - January 15, 2018
- When To Be Creative vs. When To Execute (Ep. 134) - January 11, 2018