If you’re new to video marketing, you might think that going viral is the epitome of success for a business video. When you see videos from companies like Dollar Shave Club or GoPro get millions of views, it’s easy to think that views are the best measure of effectiveness, when it should always be ROI.
Don’t get me wrong. Video can be great for driving traffic, but most marketers fail to recognize one key ingredient: you need a sizable audience for a traffic-based strategy to work. Either that, or a big advertising budget.
That’s why we tend to steer our clients with small audiences toward videos that optimize their sales funnel.
But determining if your business should use video to drive traffic or close sales will depend on your needs and business goals.
To help you understand how you should be using video marketing, I’ve brought Marcus into the studio to discuss how effective video is at driving traffic and closing sales. You won’t want to miss this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
Free Bonus: Discover how to choose profitable video topics for your business with this free worksheet. Click here for instant access!
Get the episode on iTunes: http://apple.co/2gBeiIn
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why we typically recommend videos that drive sales, not traffic
- What video strategy makes sense for your business
- Why you need to seal the leaks in your sales funnel before driving traffic
- The only 4 types of traffic that exist online
- What you need to know if you’re using social media to engage with your audience
Links & Resources
- Discover the most profitable videos for your business with our Topics Selection Worksheet
- Here’s a photo of me trying on our costumes for an in-house video shoot!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019