If you’ve been listening to the Video Marketing Mastery podcast for any amount of time you know that the two women closest to me have both been touched by breast cancer.
After walking through breast cancer first with my mom and then with my wife, I’m extremely passionate about helping educate people about the disease.
When my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer I began working with Dr. Jay K. Harness to create videos and provide breast cancer answers to women. These short videos help educate patients and their families by answering frequently asked questions surrounding breast cancer.
These videos began generating millions of views and we knew that they were resonating with patients and their families…we were starting a movement of physician vetted information to arm women with an understanding of their disease.
Dr. Harness and I have spent countless hours on multiple continents interviewing research doctors and providing the latest breast cancer information to people in terms that are easy to understand and easily digestible via video.
But we don’t just talk to ONE oncologist on this episode, oh no, I also speak with Dr. John Williams. Not only does Dr. Williams create great and informative breast cancer courses, but he does it with a technical setup we at Wirebuzz helped him create.
Dr. Williams is making his own waves in the breast cancer field and doing it with self-produced video.
So if you want to learn more about the involvement and impact Wirebuzz has had in the breast cancer space, learn how to start a movement in your own industry, and even know what it takes to create your own video setup, you don’t want to miss this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How Wirebuzz is using the power of video to help breast cancer patients.
- How Dr. Harness and myself leveraged live events to give their audience breaking cancer information.
- How Dr. Harness leads his surgical team post-surgery to sharpen their skills each time.
- What the oncol-plastic approach has done for patients psychologically.
- The state of breast cancer and where we are are in the fight.
- Why video is the essential way to communicate context and importance.
- How Wirebuzz taught Dr. John Williams how to set up his studio and harness the power of video.
- How to advocate for yourself as a patient.
- Why your breaking news video needs to be picked up by the mainstream to be effective.
Links & Resources
- Get access to the breast health newsletter.
- Get a copy of the Breast Cancer Answers book by Dr. Jay K. Harness and Phyllis Gapen
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How to Track Your Prospects and Become an Attention Marketer (Ep. 159) - June 19, 2018
- How to Leverage a Sniper’s Mind to Get Better Results (Ep. 158) - June 14, 2018
- Using the Power of Video to Create a Movement (Ep. 157) - June 13, 2018