If you don’t know what you’re doing, video can feel downright intimidating.
What if you finally invest in a video and no one watches?
Even if you understand how valuable video can be to your sales and marketing efforts, it can be hard to integrate into your process when you’re just getting started.
Fortunately, it’s pretty easy.
Once you’ve identified a few key elements in your current sales and marketing process, you’ll start seeing results from your videos in no time!
So if you’re ready to take the first step toward creating videos for your business, you definitely won’t want to miss this episode!
Get the episode on iTunes: http://apple.co/2dDdTDC
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- News Update: Don’t incriminate yourself on Facebook Live like this guy, who is now facing criminal charges for drug possession, harassment of a public servant, and more
- News Update: Fox News recognizes the power of live video in their article, “4 Ways to Improve Personal Branding Using Facebook Live”
- News Update: JK Rowling is using Facebook Live to launch a charitable campaign called We Are Lumos Worldwide
- News Update: The Clinton Campaign created a powerful ad video that features a deaf activist, but what’s really smart about this video is that they’ve utilized Facebook’s silent autoplay to get their message across without sound
- News Update: Mike Evans, well-known health video marketer, is now working on digital healthcare for Apple
- News Update: YouTube is soon releasing it’s new user moderation system, called YouTube Heroes
- News Update: Adidas’ ad agency is reporting that user retention on Snapchat is significantly better than YouTube — find out the problem with this
- News Update: Our friends at Facebook tipped me off that Facebook Live will soon be available on desktop and laptop devices, instead of just mobile
- News Update: On Twitter,photos, videos, gifs, polls, and quoted tweets no longer count toward the 140 character count limit
- News Update: Both streaming the upcoming presidential and vice presidential debates for free, Twitter and Facebook are competing for viewership this election season
- News Update: Now that audiences have more options to watch the game, Monday Night Football’s viewership has declined by double digits
- How to determine your first steps into video marketing
- Why you should begin with a product or overview video
- How to create videos that will appeal to your target customers
- The best way to display your videos on your website
- How video helps represent you and your company in the best light possible
Links & Resources
- In Episode 36, learn how to look like a pro on camera
- Learn how to get the most out of your videos in Episode 9, with Jay Baer
- Become a YouTube Expert by downloading our free YouTube SEO E-Book
- Let me know what you think of the show or pitch me an idea for future episodes here
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019