Nobody wants to talk to your salespeople. Well, maybe not nobody, but 82% of buyers don’t want to speak to a salesperson until they’re ready to make a purchase.
So what’s a company to do? You’ve got to educate your prospects before they can buy, right?
Enter, the internet. You’ve got a website, now it’s time to turn that website into your most valuable teacher and salesperson.
The internet has disrupted traditional sales systems, so it’s only logical that the internet should be how you queue up most of your sales.
When you consider the buyer’s journey and you provide ALL of the information people are looking for (yes, including pricing), your website can be the salesperson that delivers the most qualified leads to your human salespeople.
Sound a little out there? At WireBuzz we’ve seen clients optimize their websites to be their salespeople and experience exponential success time and time again.
In fact, in just a four month period, one client who has a very complex sales process, increased their new customers 4,700%. All we had to do was make learning about their service easy and the new deals started flying in.
If you’re curious about how to make your site your most valuable salesperson, you need to listen to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
Tune in to hear me interview my Director of Strategy, Marcus Krieg about the best way to use video to queue up your sales and qualify your leads before a person ever talks to them.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why only 18% of buyers want to talk to a salesperson before they’re ready to make a decision.
- How to turn your website into your most valuable salesperson.
- Why the smarter you are as a marketer the more powerful you’ll be as a video marketer.
- Why people will leave your website if there’s no pricing information.
- How the internet and content have disrupted traditional sales systems.
- Why you don’t want to ask people to opt-in to learn about your product.
- Why companies are resistant to putting pricing information on their websites.
- What types of videos are necessary to make your website your best salesperson.
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019
- What Separates Top Performing Salespeople From Average Salespeople? (Ep. 217) - December 4, 2019