When you know the fundamentals of marketing and persuasion, you can apply the tactics across any industry.
Recently, I was interviewed by Jeff Harrison and Andrew McCauley of SwingPoint Media — a marketing agency that helps restaurants get more customers in the door.
In the interview, we discuss how restaurants can grow their business by using video marketing, social media advertising, and email marketing.
[Clue]: It starts with having a deep understanding of your business, your industry, and your customer. Otherwise, your marketing will fall flat.
So if you want to know how WireBuzz is able to replicate our client’s success across dozens of industries, then you won’t want to miss this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How restaurants can build brand awareness with short 15 second videos
- A simple video strategy restaurants can use to build deeper relationships with customers
- Why restaurants need to look at their videos like a food menu
- How restaurants can grow their catering services using customer journey pages
- The best times for restaurants to advertise on social media
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019