Videos are your most powerful sales and marketing tools, but because they often take more time and money than text-based content, it’s critical that you invest your marketing budget wisely.
And that means selecting the most profitable video topics for your business.
So how do you confidently identify the right video content to produce?
After working with thousands of clients and creating more than 2,000 videos per year, we’ve dialed in a process that works.
So in this episode, I’m going to walk you through our 7-step process for choosing profitable video topics so that you can develop targeted product videos that address the specific needs and pains of your target customers.
If you’re interested in doing this exercise together, download our free worksheet so you can follow along, and then tune into this week’s episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How YouTube and video is impacting Gen Z (and what this means for your business)
- How successful people react in spite of challenge vs. how unsuccessful people react
- 5 surprising stats you probably haven’t heard about YouTube and video
- Why innovation should always be front and center in your mind
- WireBuzz’s 7-step process to choosing profitable video topics
Links & Resources
- Aspen’s “Give a Flake” marketing campaign
- Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business report
- Why Digital Agencies Struggle with Video (Ep. 121)
- How to Create a Hub and Spoke Content Marketing Strategy, with Mike Huber (Ep. 170)
- 5-Step Roadmap for Creating an Irresistible Marketing Message (Ep. 187)
- How to Track Video Marketing ROI (Ep. 190)
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019