So, you’ve decided to start a weekly video series.
You work hard to keep your content consistent, and you’re doing your best to improve the quality of your videos…
But after a while, you come up against some roadblocks. You notice that your new videos aren’t getting the level of engagement that they used to, and you’re not gaining as many subscribers.
How do you identify the topics your audience is most interested, avoid running out of ideas, and prevent a growth plateau?
At some point in time, most content creators are going to run into at least one (if not all) of these problems. And failing to find a solution can mean a dwindling audience.
Or worse — the demise of your series.
All of that time and hard work could amount to nothing if you can’t maintain momentum.
But the good news is, you probably already have all the tools to improve your video series at your fingertips!
You just need to know how to use them correctly.
And to point you in the right direction, I’ve invited Mark Traphagen — Senior Director of Brand Evangelism at Stone Temple Consulting and star of the “Here’s Why” video series — to explain how.
After 121 videos and counting, Mark and the Stone Temple team have used analytics to maintain the momentum of their video series and grow their business, and he explains how in this podcast episode.
So tune in to hear Mark’s insights on producing a long-term video series!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Stone Temple Consulting started the “Here’s Why” digital marketing video series
- How their videos evolved from Google Hangouts to a YouTube Channel
- Why a video series isn’t a quick marketing fix
- How to use video to educate prospects before they ever meet your sales rep
- Why topic variation is important
- How Mark’s team uses analytics to improve their content
- Why the search function on your website is more important than you might think
- How to make your business’s videos more interesting
- How the Stone Temple scene avoids plateauing
Links & Resources
- Watch the “Here’s Why” series on Stone Temple Consulting’s YouTube Channel
- Learn more about Stone Temple Consulting
- Find out how the “Here’s Why” series was doing over a year ago in Video Marketing Mastery, Ep. 4
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Reach out to @MarkTraphagen on Twitter if you have questions
- Follow Stone Temple Consulting on Facebook to see their latest videos
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019
- What Separates Top Performing Salespeople From Average Salespeople? (Ep. 217) - December 4, 2019