2016 was a huge year for live video, and it will continue to grow in 2017.
At WireBuzz, livestreaming is nothing new; we’ve been broadcasting live videos long before Periscope and Facebook Live made it trendy. But now that it’s accessible to anyone with a smartphone, we’ve helped several of our clients use livestreaming and they’re already seeing great results!
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, you’ll find a few great reasons why live video is a smart marketing tactic for your business, and how to get started. Be sure to check it out!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- News Update: YouTube is supporting 4k live video, taking it’s livestreaming platform to a level of sophistication that no other social video platform has reached before
- How we helped one of our clients livestream experts at San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium to educate their community
- How to influence your audience by sharing your thought leadership by livestreaming
- How delivering information through live video has rapidly changed throughout the years
- News Update: AT&T has teamed up with Intel to test 5G in Austin, Texas
- News Update: Netflix has announced new compression formats to support mobile video
- News Update: Twitter’s new Australian managing director, Suzy Nicoletti, believes that live video will be an audience and revenue focus for the company
- News Update: Facebook’s solar-powered drone, meant to deliver internet access to remote areas of the world, suffered structural failure during a test flight and is now under investigation from the National Transportation Safety Board
Links & Resources
- Find out what video topics are most profitable for your business with our free Topics Selection Worksheet
- Follow Witherward on Facebook and see how they’re using livestreaming to grow their audience
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019