Believe it or not, there’s something more valuable to marketers than “attention.”
Sure, you’re always trying to reach new audiences and re-engage our customers. And by now, you already know that video is the best way to do that.
But if you really want to see phenomenal results, you have to consider your intentions first.
At the end of the day, the best copy, the most cinematic footage, and the coolest special effects aren’t going to produce value if your intentions weren’t clear to begin with.
So before you begin anything — whether it’s executing your next video project or starting your own business — make sure you’re setting smart goals and are intentional about your sales and marketing priorities.
To learn more about the power of intention, as well as the latest news in social and video marketing, be sure to listen to this podcast episode!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What Facebook is doing to preserve the sanctity of live video
- The latest feature Instagram has copied from Snapchat
- Why snapchat is dropping their time limit on Snaps
- Why a virtual reality startup is running into some serious legal troubles
- Why “Flip or Flop” stars, Terek and Christina El Moussa’s breakup might actually help their brand
- How Budweiser is honoring Derek Jeter’s retired number through a social video campaign
- How the video of Thailand’s King in a crop top has escalated to a national security threat
- Some of the latest video marketing stats published on Tech.co
- The two latest tragedies that have been documented on Facebook Live
- Why Twitter’s future depends on video, according to Fortune writer, Marc C-Scott
- Why some of the world’s largest companies are still wary of YouTube advertising after their ads ran on inappropriate content
- What Jillian Michael’s lawsuit win could mean for the future of free videos
- What the power of intention means to businesses
Links & Resources
- Get our Video ROI Mini-Course by signing up here
- Listen to Episode 73 if you need some inspiration before going live on Facebook
- Learn about the value of longer videos in Episode 85
See the videos VaynerMedia created for baseball legend, Derek Jeter, and the Cub’s World Series win below.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019