When you package your message within a story, it can be 22x more memorable than presenting just facts.
That’s because evolution has wired our brains for storytelling.
As a sales and marketing leader, you can use stories to better engage your audience and increase your bottom line.
If customers can see themselves as characters in your story, they’ll be more likely to adopt your product and experience the transformation you offer.
With that being said, there are elements of a perfect customer testimonial story that many marketers forget to think about.
And using these elements incorrectly can make all the difference between a kickass customer testimonial and one that’s just “meh.”
So if you’re interested in learning the anatomy of a perfect customer testimonial story, then tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Which LinkedIn job title has the highest turnover and why
- Why you need to lay out the digital strategy BEFORE creating a video
- Live discussion of the WireBuzz team outlining a client strategy
- The anatomy of a perfect customer testimonial story
- Vimeo’s new integration that allows businesses to post video content to their LinkedIn page
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- The One Place Your Business Shouldn’t Use Video (Ep. 188) - February 7, 2019
- 5-Step Roadmap for Creating an Irresistible Marketing Message (Ep. 187) - January 23, 2019
- The Right Way to Charm & Prospect New Business using Video (Ep. 186) - January 9, 2019