Although livestreaming has been around for years, no other application has come close to the success of Facebook Live.
Facebook Live has given everyday social media users the ability to broadcast events in real-time — a power once reserved for major news networks. And now, we’re seeing live video all over our newsfeeds and in the headlines every single day.
But despite its wide and rapid adoption, many businesses are still intimidated by the idea of “Going Live.” Sharing a message without the promise of editing to polish it up is a big concern for brands that want to look professional to their audience.
The good news is, people don’t expect a high-quality production from a live video; your prospects and fans want human interaction, not perfection.
So if you can be helpful and give them an in-depth look at how your products or services can provide value, then any minor mistakes will quickly be forgiven.
But quality does matter, so to get you started on the right foot, I’m sharing some of the best Facebook Live content ideas out there today. With a solid plan and some quality information, your next livestream is sure to be a success!
Check out this week’s podcast to learn more!
Free Bonus: Discover how to create videos that generate ROI with this free, 5-part video course. Click here for instant access!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to turn Facebook Live into a tool that your target customers can benefit from
- How to promote a Facebook Live event before you go live
- What types of content works best on Facebook Live
- How to design live content for both your front-end and back-end of your sales funnel
- Why breaking news works so well with Facebook Live
- How to use challenges to educate prospects
- The value of giving your audience a behind the scenes look at your business
- Why you always need to consider digital strategy, even with live video
Links & Resources
- Now that you’re ready to plan your Facebook Live content, be sure to download our FREE Topic Selection Worksheet to choose a profitable topic for your business
- If you want to join us for a live strategy consultation, click here to tell me about your business
- Want to make videos that get results? Sign up for our FREE Video ROI Mini-Course
- Have you heard any interesting video marketing news that you’d like me to discuss on the topic? Tweet me @TheToddHeartly to let me know
Get the tools I use in the video here:
- Small Tripod
- iPhone/Smartphone Tripod Mount
- Lapel Microphones
- DJI Osmos Mobile Gimbal for iPhone
- Shure MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
“Think about how many people actually get to go to your industry’s conferences or social events; only a small percentage can be there in-person. Give your online audience a chance to participate in by creating a virtual experience for them through Facebook Live.”
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How Sales Team Use Video To Crush More Deals (Ep. 209) - July 18, 2019
- How sales teams need to be using video (Ep. 208) - July 11, 2019
- How To Attract Your Perfect Customer (Ep. 207) - July 2, 2019