Want to use YouTube to generate leads and grow your business?
If so, the very first thing you need to do is learn how to build an audience.
So in this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, we have WireBuzz’s Director of Strategy here to share how you:
- Choose YouTube-friendly video topics
- Optimize your videos for YouTube SEO
- And convert your viewers into high-quality leads for your business
Get the episode on iTunes here: http://apple.co/1SlpbYr
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How most marketers are using YouTube the wrong way
- Why only posting videos about your product guarantees people won’t discover you on YouTube
- How keywords factor into your YouTube strategy
- How YouTube decides which video deserves to rank for a given keyword
- Why YouTube SEO is mostly about helping YouTube achieve their goals
- The most important YouTube Ranking Factors and how to optimize for them
- Why trying to trick YouTube is a huge waste of time
- Why you should never try to “force” a keyword after you’ve already created a video
- How to build an audience on YouTube and why patience and commitment are the most important guarantors of success
- How to choose the right video format (talking head, animation, screenshare, whiteboard, etc.) for your YouTube strategy
- Why it’s super important to avoid looking like you’re using a script
- Why some YouTube SEO optimizations need to be “cooked in” to the scripting process.
- How to drive leads and revenue using YouTube
- Why YouTube drives the highest quality website visitors to your site of any social network, including LinkedIn
Links & Resources
Example of a video “end card”
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- The Value of Testing and Optimization in Video Marketing (Ep. 59) - January 24, 2017
- Censorship, Bad Data, and the Future of Video in 2017 (ep. 57) - January 10, 2017
- My Video Marketing Resolutions for 2017 (ep. 56) - January 3, 2017