The Truth About Using YouTube Director For Your Video Marketing Advertising (Ep. 152)
by TODD HARTLEY, on May 24, 2018 8:16:00 AM
Great video ads are important to the success of your overall advertising plan, but creating great video ads can feel overwhelming.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could spend a couple of hours and minimal budget on a video and gain hundreds or even thousands of conversions?
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. If you want to create a video that not only converts, but stands the test of time, it’s going to require time, money and real professionals.
YouTube Director is promising a lot of things that, realistically, aren't going to deliver for most people. From the time commitment to the financial commitment to the length of the video, the conversions you’ll get just won’t match the conversions that a truly professional video would produce.
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, I sit down with WireBuzz’s Director of Strategy, Marcus Krieg to talk about the difference between YouTube Director and a professionally produced video.
Hint, it’s more than just price.
If you want to spend your video production budget wisely and make the best choices to get the most conversions, you don’t want to miss this episode.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why the caliber of the video professional can make or break your video ad.
- Who the video professionals are at YouTube Director.
- Why YouTube Director is only creating 30-second videos.
- Why videos put out by YouTube director look like local TV ads.
- Why any professional who is willing to make a video for you under $1,000 is not a true professional.
- The problem with not being able to change your script once it’s finalized.
- The most important part of a great video.
- Why two cameras are necessary for a polished production.
- Why a true explainer video should be at least one minute long.
Links & Resources
- Determine the profitable topics for your business here.
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.