How to Turn Your YouTube Audience Attention into Action (Ep. 163)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Jul 6, 2018 8:39:00 AM
Did you know that relevant video ads get 3x more attention than your average video ad?
Imagine what it would do for your business if your prospects spent triple the amount of time watching your videos.
- They would trust you more
- Your lead quality would be higher
- And your average sales cycle would be shorter
The more relevant your ads are, the more successful you'll be at commanding your prospects attention and converting that attention into action.
So how do you do that?
It starts with understanding your audience's intent and then creating a customer journey that's hyper-relevant to them.
If you have multiple customer personas, then you'll need multiple customer journey's because a "one-size fit's all" approach doesn't work in the attention economy.
In fact, YouTube released a new report that discusses how to drive impact across the customer journey to achieve the results that matter for your brand (aka ROI).
In this episode, I’ll break down YouTube’s new report, explain the power of hyper-relevancy, and discuss the latest news in digital marketing.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What to expect from Adobe’s new mobile to computer editor Project Rush.
- How to get the best results from a lightning port shotgun microphone.
- How Instagram is proving that longer videos convert better.
- Why Twitter makes the majority of its revenue off of video ads.
- What Ariana Grande and the LA Lakers did that’s relevant to your business.
- The techniques the LA Lakers used in their leaked video script to recruit Paul George.
- Why fast, rapid alignment with your target audience is the way to produce video.
- What a UK study said about patterns of human behavior and how marketers miss opportunities to take advantage of these patterns.
- Why you should stop judging every idea that pops into your head.
- The two basic concepts I try to share over every podcast episode.
- How to succeed in the new attention economy.
Links & Resources
- How to turn attention into action PDF guide
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.