Video Marketing Tips Every Business Should Know In 2019 (Ep. 204)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Jun 4, 2019 2:22:00 AM
What’s the biggest shift in the way businesses use video today compared to the “early days”?
How does video influence attention spans?
And what should a company look for when hiring a video production agency?
These are a few of the questions I answered in a recent interview with Ben Amos, founder of Engage Video Marketing.
Plus, I reveal one of the biggest mistakes companies make when marketing their product, WireBuzz's 5-step messaging framework, and how to use video at different stages of your sales funnel.
Ready to level up your video marketing knowledge? Then tune in to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The biggest shift in the way businesses are using video online
- Why video is the ultimate attention hack
- How long should a video be?
- Why video producers should learn video marketing strategy
- WireBuzz’s 5-step messaging framework, plus an example
- Why companies should look for when hiring a video production company
Links & Resources
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.