The 7 Most Significant Social Platforms for Video Marketers, with Greg Jarboe (Ep. 107)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Aug 1, 2017 1:31:00 AM
YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram...
Most of us are familiar with the big 3 social platforms for video marketers. However, they're not the only ones catering their focus to video to meet consumer preferences.
Twitch is the world's leading video platform for gamers, and Musical.ly is a platform for creating, sharing and discovering short music videos.
Each community has over 10 million daily active users and they're growing fast.
But there's more...
Inside of this fast-and-fun podcast episode, we'll look at the seven most significant social platforms for video marketers, and share tips to leverage each one's unique personality.
Because syndicating the same video across each platform is a big no-no.
I'll be joined by Greg Jarboe, President of SEO-PR and thought leader in the video marketing space.
Together, we'll keep you up to speed with the latest developments in video marketing, including some shocking announcements from the VidCon event this past June.
- What are the 5 big enhancements YouTube is making to their platform?
- Where is video headed on Instagram?
- If I gave Greg a free million dollars to invest in either Musical.ly or Twitter, where does he think that money would grow faster?
Tune into this week's episode to find out!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The seven most dominant social media platforms, and how to effectively use video on each of them
- Why YouTube continues to dominate the world of online video
- YouTube’s recent announcements that video marketers should pay close attention to
- Why Facebook’s new app could be another sign of where the social platform is heading
- The #3 social platform for video, and why the percentage of video content continues to grow
- Why Twitter is still a serious player in the social video ecosystem, and what their strategy seems to be moving forward
- What platform has become the world’s fastest growing entertainment social network for creating, sharing and discovering short videos
- How one of the major mobile providers made the list of top social video platforms
- Which live streaming platform stole the #7 spot on Greg’s list
- Why one-size-fits-all is a bad strategy for video marketers (and how to uniquely tailor your content for specific platforms)
- The most important takeaways that you can apply to your business today!
Links & Resources
- The Significant Seven Social Video Platforms of 2017
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Tweet me @TheToddHartley if you’re a new follower and want to receive a personalized video from yours truly
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.