How sales teams need to be using video (Ep. 208)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Jul 11, 2019 2:31:00 AM
Raise your hand if you love getting telemarketer calls and sales emails from random companies that suspiciously got a hold of your information.
It feels icky, doesn’t it!?
So what does the mean for sales teams if cold-calling and emailing isn’t an effective way to reach people anymore?
You guessed it…
Use video outreach.
Video is the next best thing because it’s the path of least resistance. In other words, it’s easy (and more exciting) for people to watch a video than it is to talk on the phone or through email.
And for salespeople, video outreach allows you to build relationships at a distance because video makes people feel like they know you, which makes them more emotionally committed and responsive.
In this week’s episode, I share some of the biggest takeaways from Vidyard’s newly published “Definitive Guide to Video for Sales”. Plus, I’ll give you some of my personal tips for using video in the sales process to close business deals at faster rates.
If you want to leverage video in your sales process to accelerate deal cycles, then tune into this week’s episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The importance of building relationships from a distance
- Why it’s video results in more sales
- How video can accelerate deal cycles
- How to breakthrough email inboxes with video
Links & Resources
- Vidyard’s “Definitive Guide to Video for Sales”
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram