Proving Results From Video Marketing (Ep. 212)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Aug 29, 2019 2:39:00 AM
How do you measure results from video?
You may get thousands of views or clicks to your website, but if people don’t convert, does that mean it was successful?
For Dr. Williams, his video marketing results led him to be nominated by the White House for a chairman position on the committee to fight breast cancer. I call that a success.
In this week’s episode, hear the full story of Dr. Williams and how an employee of one of our client’s moved up the executive ladder by learning how to prove results from video marketing. I also interview Glen Hughes, a video producer from Gordian, about how they have been able to use video in order to see positive results.
If you’re still skeptical about video marketing, then tune into this week’s episode of Video Marketing Mastery to put those worries to rest.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How video marketing can bring your business great results
- How Dr. Williams went from an unknown doctor to being nominated by the White House
- Sacrifices you have to make in order to get the results you want in life
Links & Resources
- Glen Hughes Website
- Glen Hughes LinkedIn
- Glen Hughes YouTube
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.