The Latest Development of LinkedIn Live Video (Ep. 211)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Aug 1, 2019 2:37:00 AM
Video is a powerful tool. If you’ve been following Video Marketing Mastery you know what video can accomplish.
But as time moves forward, technology progresses. Video is no exception.
We’ve entered an age where we aren’t limited posting pre-recorded video content. Today, we can use live video to reach our target audience instantaneously. And as technology develops, it will only get easier for people to take advantage of this trend.
If you’re unfamiliar with the benefits of going live and want to know the latest about LinkedIn Live, then tune into this week’s episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why views do not equal sales
- The importance of having a clear marketing message so you can acquire new clients
- Why the best-known experts get hired, and not the best experts
- How stories allow you to connect to your prospects more effectively
Links & Resources
- Curt Mercadante’s Website and LinkedIn Profile
- Bridgetti Lim Banda LinkedIn Profile
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.