Increase Lead Gen Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator With Brynne Tillman (Ep. 245)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Jul 30, 2020 5:41:21 PM
How can you generate leads for your business if you used to rely on in-person events and conferences?
Many salespeople are leaning on LinkedIn to fill the gap.
Not only is it the largest professional social network, but it has some amazing tools — like LinkedIn Sales Navigator — to help you connect with the right prospects.
The problem is, most salespeople are misusing these tools or not using them to their FULL potential.
Brynne Tillman, CEO of Social Sales Link, joins me on the podcast to discuss how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to start conversations, fill your pipeline, and strike more deals.
Imagine doubling your pipeline in the next few months. Wouldn’t that be cool? That's the kind of results you can learn to generate from this episode.
Listen to this episode to discover how the best salespeople in the world are using LinkedIn to close deals during these difficult times.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to get the most out of filters on LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Why you should track, teach and engage
- How to use common connections to get warm introductions
- The best way to name drop clients as referrals
- Why you should engage with content before sending InMails
- How to leverage sales navigator tags
Links & Resources
- Head over to Social Sales Link to learn more about Brynne Tillman’s company
- Ask Brynne to connect on LinkedIn and say you heard her on the show
- Check out the WireBuzz remote sales page to see how we’re using video
- Follow Todd and tell him you’re listening to the podcast on LinkedIn
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.