Discover How To Use YouTube To Advance Sales (Ep. 235)
by TODD HARTLEY, on May 14, 2020 11:57:05 AM
Targeting the right audience with online advertising can be difficult, but it’s critical if you want high performing ad campaigns. Why spend all that money if you’re not going to do it right?
As an example, let’s consider the user experience on Facebook versus YouTube. You’re probably not using Facebook to do research. You’re mostly keeping up with your friends and family and watching entertaining videos.
YouTube, on the other hand, is a different experience entirely. You don’t mindlessly scroll on YouTube. You visit YouTube to seek out videos on a specific topic or interest. In marketing land, we call this an “intent driven search.”
So what does that mean for you as a marketer? It means you can display ads on YouTube in front of a highly-targeted audience who has previously shown interest (or intent) in your niche.
If you set up and launch your video ads properly, you can hook the right person with the right message at the right time. Ready to start generating new leads?
This weeks’ guest, Aleric Heck, says, “If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million.” When I started WireBuzz ten years ago, he was just a teenager building the largest app review channel on YouTube and forming the vision of his current company, AdOutreach. AdOutreach teaches YouTube ad strategy and generates over $2 million dollars in revenue from YouTube ads.
In this episode, we discuss video strategy, audience psychology, and why YouTube is the perfect place to exchange value for trust. You’re definitely going to want to take notes for this one. Enjoy!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to use YouTube to start the knowledge transfer and find new leads
- How to create the best YouTube video ads for your audience
- To identify which prospects to push away and which ones to attract
- How long someone has to watch an ad before you are charged
- Why it’s best to make someone wait for a webinar vs. on demand content
- The importance of having a complete video strategy for your ads
Links & Resources
- Check out the WireBuzz remote sales page to see how we’re using video
- Get some free valuable content from Aleric at adoutreach.com/gifts
- Join Aleric’s Facebook Group, YouTube Ads For Entrepreneurs
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics worksheet
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.