How To Pivot Your Business To Profit (Ep. 248)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Aug 20, 2020 4:50:34 PM
When COVID19 hit, businesses around the world shuttered. But the ones that thought way out of the box ... learned how to pivot.
My team took action immediately. We brainstormed new ideas and I was able to seize opportunities I might not have been available to me before the pandemic. And my business is thriving because of it!
A few examples of how WireBuzz pivoted are:
- More web development - websites are your greatest sales tool!
- Remote video production - we can’t travel for shoots!
- Business coaching and webinars - to help marketing and sales teams sell remote!
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery I share my routine for seizing opportunities and learning how to be prepared when faced with adversity. I discuss how I pivoted during the pandemic, provided massive value to others, and created WIN/WIN situations for our clients. I also talk with Chad Stafford, my post-production supervisor, about how we upped our studio game BIG TIME so I could coach sales and marketing teams, like Tony Robbins’, more effectively.
No one wants to be “POOR” - but the ones who are “Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly.” So instead of being “that guy,” sit back and find out how I was prepared to pivot my business when COVID19 changed the way the world does business.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- My routine for identifying new opportunities
- All the ways WireBuzz pivoted and how you can too
- How to provide massive impact to other businesses
- Why you should study your industry daily
- We are hiring! Hit play to learn more
Links & Resources
- Check out the WireBuzz remote sales page to see how we’re using video
- Contact us to learn more about open positions at WireBuzz
- Follow Todd and tell him you’re listening to the podcast on LinkedIn
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.