The New Digital Social Contract and Video, With Jeremy Katz (Ep. 6)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Feb 15, 2016 9:48:00 AM
Want to immediately get more out of your marketing?
Who doesn’t! Well in this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, you’ll hear from Jeremy Katz, the Worldwide Editorial Director at Ogilvy & Mather, one of the world’s largest advertising agencies.
In this show, he explains how technology has shaped the sales process, and how savvy marketers need to adapt to stay relevant.
Our discussion centers around an ebook he and his team produced at Ogilvy & Mather, called The Social Digital Contract.
To get even deeper insights, you can download the full PDF version HERE.
And if you like the show, please subscribe on iTunes and leave us an honest rating and review. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How video marketers are making the same mistakes they’ve been making since the 1970s
- How viewing audiences are different online versus on TV (Active vs. Passive Audiences)
- How marketers need to adapt their content and approach for on-demand content
- Why you need to integrate your commercial messages into the entertainment stream for the more-active online audience
- How our society is beginning to adopt a “community-first” mindset
- The importance of thinking strategically about your objectives before creating a marketing message
Links & Resources
- The Social Digital Contract [Click to Download]
- PewDiePie’s YouTube Channel
- Ryan Hega’s YouTube Channel
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.