3 Ways to Use Video to Grow Repeat Business (Ep. 226)
by TODD HARTLEY, on Mar 18, 2020 8:58:50 AM
Did you know that a 5% increase in customer retention can increase your company's profitability by 75%?
At WireBuzz, we love the saying, “small hinges swing big doors.”
And optimizing your customer retention strategy is a small hinge that can have a BIG impact on your business, especially when you use video.
But most video marketing content focuses on acquiring new leads. There's far less information about using video to retain existing customers.
So in this episode, I'm going to share 3 customer retention techniques that WireBuzz deploys to delight our clients. Adopting these strategies into your business can help you manage a client’s anxiety after the sale, encourage them to champion you to their stakeholders, and positions you as the guru they want to learn from.
Plus, I’ll share a bonus tip that has helped eliminate poor inbound lead quality and time spent wasted on proposals that never had a chance.
If you feel like this will be valuable for you then tune in to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- 3 ways to use video to grow repeat business
- Why you need to remove the “burning bridge philosophy” from your life
- One simple customer retention strategy for service-based businesses
- Todd’s bonus tip that has eliminated the sticker shock effect
Links & Resources
- Vidyard Video Selling Certification
- Follow Todd on LinkedIn
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics worksheet
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.