When it comes to business, we tend to think more customers the better. But have you ever stopped to think about the quality of your customers?
Quantity is nice, but quality customers make your work easier and more enjoyable. Learning to attract your perfect customer takes effort but the relationship that’s built is priceless.
So how do you find YOUR perfect customer? The secret is describing your ideal customer in great detail — not just demographics, but psychographics as well.
When you do this step, you’re crystallizing the avatar of your perfect customer, which goes a long way towards manifesting them as an actual client.
I’ll explain in more detail in the podcast.
But that’s not all.
In this week’s episode, we talk with Wendy Hartley and Matthew Welsh (owner of Journeyman) about different strategies for attracting your perfect customers and how to keep your clients happy and satisfied.
Are you ready to find diamonds in the rough? Then tune into this week’s episode of video marketing mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why defining your perfect customer can lead to a happier and more successful business
- An example of my perfect customer
- The importance of long term relationships with clients
Links & Resources
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Using Video to Increase Conversion Rates (Ep. 216) - November 7, 2019
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019