Did you know there are 7 stages to a successful video project, but most marketers only do 3 of them?
It’s disappointing when your video project doesn’t hit a home run, but it’s even more frustrating when you don’t know why.
So in this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, I’m going to break down each of the 7 stages so that you know the process that WireBuzz uses to create video projects that generate results.
Here are the first two-stages just to whet your appetite ;)
#1- Strategy phase.
This is where you define the end goal for your video — whether that’s making a purchase, getting an email subscriber, or signing up for a webinar.
This is the most important phase because it influences the other 6 stages and allows you to work backward
#2- Web prep phase
This is where you lay out all your website needs.
Do you need a landing page? Does that page need to connect with your CRM? Are you needing a video with an email gate?
All of that needs to be lined out.
But that’s not all, there are 5 more stages to this process. So if you want to know all 7 so that you can have a repeatable process for creating videos that generate results, tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why video creators should be excited about BlackMagic’s 4k pocket cinema camera
- Why Google’s mobile home page is no longer just a search box
- Why creating your video marketing strategy should happen before production
- The 3 types of videos every business needs
- How to create a customer journey page using those 3 videos
- What your prospects REALLY want from your website and videos
- The 7 stages to a successful video project
Links & Resources
- Vidyard’s Fast Forward Video Marketing & Sales Summit
- What Google’s Mobile-First Initiative Means for Your Business (Ep. 98)
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019