Hands down, video is the most effective form of media available today.
Not only are viewers 4x more likely to watch a video than read text, but people tend to perceive video as relaxing and entertaining, allowing them to enjoy and absorb the information that’s being delivered more readily.
Seriously, there’s a science to it!
In this episode, Todd explains why people love to watch videos, and how you can use this information as a tool to increase sales and improve your marketing results.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why viewers retain information better after watching a video than when they read text
- What the Dual Coding Theory of Education means to businesses, and how video inherently puts this theory into action
- Why evoking emotion with video helps sway decision-making to increase sales
Links & Resources
- Download our Free Worksheet: How to Choose Profitable Video Topics
- Want to know even more about video’s persuasive powers? Check out this blog post
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to catch our latest videos!
- Never miss a video or podcast when you sign up for our email newsletter. We’ll keep you updated on the latest in video marketing!
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019