Todd Hartley is the rockstar of digital marketing, video marketing, and sales optimization. He is a Special Advisor to the White House Chairman, President’s Cancer Panel (2 Consecutive Administrations), a board member to the American Society of Breast Surgeons, and a Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery Faculty Speaker.
Todd has trained the sales and marketing teams at Tony Robbins’ 100+ businesses how to use video situationally to accelerate revenue, and delivers high-octane keynotes all over the world.
The results led Tony to say:
“Todd’s training is so valuable, my companies and clients are using Todd’s strategies with extraordinary results”.
Todd’s tactics as CEO earned WireBuzz, his ROI focused Digital Marketing, Video Marketing & Sales Optimization Agency, a spot on the Inc5000 list, as one of the fastest growing privately held businesses in America.
Todd’s transformational trainings include:
- Selling Secrets: How to Use Video to Hook Prospects Attention, Prioritize Follow Ups, and Shorten Sales Cycles
- Binge-Worthy Buying: How to Create Effortless On-Demand Buying Experiences
- Presentation Mastery: How to Present Virtually and Keep Your Audience Glued To Your Content
His track record for being years ahead of his industry is why billion dollar companies, celebrities, and world leaders hire him to develop their sales and marketing strategies. His clients include 23andMe, Justin Timberlake, MD Anderson, Home Depot, an American President, and more.
Todd’s notable sales and marketing achievements include:
- Coaching the LivePerson team to increase their revenue $119M in 90 days
- Guiding a $2B company to their highest revenue growth in 14 years
- 8x Telly Award Winner for Video Marketing
- Retaining 93.6% of Tony Robbins’ webinar attendees for a full hour
- Leading Justin Timberlake’s successful product launch
- Generating 1.4 million followers in 1 year and 14 million video views for a breast cancer awareness site he co-founded
- Building 36 million site visitors a year on $0 ad-spend
- Creating the first video medical encyclopedia on the internet with expert to patient 8,000 videos
- Being acknowledged by HubSpot as the first person to use video in the sales cycle
- Earning $350k in new revenue during his 30-day free HubSpot trial
Todd lives in Carefree, Arizona with his wife (Wendy) and dog (Happy). When he’s not speaking on stage or leading WireBuzz, Todd can be found hitting the gym, running sunrise desert trails and cheering on his alma-mater, University of Arizona Wildcats (Bear Down!)