Almost every business has misidentified who their real competition is, and yours is no different.
Contrary to what most businesses think, your biggest competitor isn’t the business down the street or the company who recently stole work from you.
No, no, no.
Your biggest competitor… is your customer’s ATTENTION SPAN.
It’s the most scarce and valuable resource today.
Digital marketing experts estimate that most Americans are exposed to 4,000 – 10,000 brand advertisements each day.
That’s a tsunami of commercials, Facebook ads, Google ads, print ads, plus everything else on your phone that’s fighting for your attention, like text message alerts and email notifications.
Today’s rockstar marketers and sales closers have learned how to hack people’s attention and hold it long enough to deliver their message in full.
When I understood and implemented this, people started buying from me 68% faster.
So if you want to learn more about “attention hacking,” and what it takes to win the minds of your customers… then you’ll love this episode.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to grab people’s attention and hold it through the conversation
- Why video is the ultimate “attention hacking” tool
- How movie trailers have adapted to decreasing attention spans
- Why it’s critical to create custom thumbnails for your videos
Links & Resources
- How shorter attention spans are changing the music industry (Ep. 119)
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.