What separates an average salesperson from a top-earning sales pro?
- Is it their ability to ask the right questions and uncover specific needs?
- Is it building rapport and creating a sense of trust?
- Is it overcoming objections and being able to close the deal?
While all of these skill sets contribute to a salesperson’s results, there’s one foundational element that all the best salespeople share, which is even more important.
The men and women who continually crush their quota, top the sales leaderboards and set office records are the ones who have (an almost) delusional confidence about themselves.
It doesn’t matter what challenges get in the way because they take ownership of the situation and make things happen, despite their circumstances.
Meanwhile, average salespeople commonly complain that their territory is bad, they’re not getting high-quality leads, or that their product is too expensive
Joining us on the podcast for the second time is Dan Lier, sales expert, and most requested keynote speaker in Las Vegas.
After working with Tony Robbins for 6 years, Dan discovered that it takes more than just sales skills to be a rainmaker — you also need the right belief system.
In this episode, we’ll chat about overcoming disempowering beliefs, value-based selling, and how you can work directly with Dan to maximize your sales potential.
So press play and prepare to be fired up in this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why marketers pretend they aren’t in the sales business (even though they are)
- What separates an average salesperson from a top earner
- Why your mindset drives behavior and your activity drives the sales
- How to overcome the fear of rejection in sales
- How to improve your sales skill sets in a shorter amount of time
- How to work directly with Dan over the next year to Crush Your Quota
Links & Resources
- Sales Psychology: How to Maximize Your Potential and Crush Your Quota, ft. Dan Lier (Ep. 103)
- Dan Lier’s personal website
- Dan’s Crush Your Quota Sales Mastery & Peak Performance Program
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life 1-Day Business & Personal Success Event
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019