Everywhere I look, businesses and apps are marrying up with complementary partners to create a seamless experience for end-users.
- Apple iOS 10 opened the floodgates by integrating third-party apps within iMessage (e.g. ESPN, Evernote, DropBox, etc.)
- YouTube partnered with Ticketmaster to connect fans with concert tickets and tour information directly on the artist’s YouTube page
- Gmail is adding enterprise tools (e.g. Trello, Asana, Docusign, etc.) natively into their platform so users can get work done without leaving their inboxes
I’m calling this new chapter we’re living through the “App-Interconnectivity Phase” and it’s all about eliminating the unnecessary burdens and pain that your customers are feeling.
Which raises the question…
How can your business, product, or service “get it on” with another business, product, or service that’s complimentary, so that you can add value to your customers?
That’s the question we’ll be breaking down in this episode of Video Marketing Mastery (plus, we’ll cover the latest news in digital marketing).
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What Jason Fair, WireBuzz’s Director of Content Development, learned after visiting YouTube’s headquarters
- YouTube partners with Ticketmaster to sell concert tickets on artists’ video pages
- Apple’s adoption rate for iOS 11 reaches 52% across all devices
- Why 55% of U.S. homes will have adopted smart speaker technology by 2020
- 37% of Netflix users admit to bingeing at work
- Why ads may soon stalk you on TV like they do on your Facebook feed
- Google investigators find hackers swipe 250,000 passwords a week
- Facebook’s role in President Trump’s election
- Facebook’s new method for combating revenge porn in Australia
- Google Chrome will soon make browsing sketchy sites less frustrating
- Sean Parker (Napster) knew they were creating something addicting with Facebook
Links & Resources
- Book a consultation with Todd (1 spot available for December)
- Register for the Free Webinar — Attention Hacks: Proven Ways to Use Video to Accelerate Pipeline
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Using Video to Increase Conversion Rates (Ep. 216) - November 7, 2019
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019